Monday, January 3, 2011

Google maps (2)


View Places of Singapore in a larger map

When i went to the science centre, i went to iSpace. Basically, iSpace is about Infocomm Technology. I visited to the infocomm area, it shows how technology helps people to communicate with each other, even with people overseas without any complicated procedure. Next, I visited the recent CSI exhibition and had loads of fun and new knowledge there! Solving 3 different crimes and meeting complications and noticing how advanced technology can play a part in solving crimes excites me. It was a wonderful experience beyond how I imagined it will be.

I went to Japanese Garden to observe the flora and fauna and to take in some fresh air. The flowers there are especially fresh and fragrant, some that I rarely see now that Singapore have rose countless of concrete buildings here and there. I manage to see animals that are particularly unusual like squirrels. The air there is much more fresh and the land around is much more beautiful. There are also unusual and rare species of turtles and tortoise in The Live turtles and tortoise Museum. There is even a two-headed tortoise! With many Koi in crystal clear ponds and rock gardens, it brings out the tranquility and culture of Japan. It is truly a relaxing and peaceful place suited for a nice break or some time on your own, despite the booming population in Singapore.

After crossing the Bridge of Double Beauty, I enter the bright Chinese garden, where pavilions and pagoda are the main attraction. There are statues of the noble and famous characters that form the history of China. There are brief descriptions of their sacrifice and contributions for their country. Some are even the origins of certain festivals that we celebrate in Singapore. I greatly respect them.

That's all for my personal opinions, I had fun and learnt much every time I visit these places

Signing off,
JiaEn

No comments:

Post a Comment