Monday, January 3, 2011

Experiences~~~










It was pretty much a breeze since I have experience in making blogs, though thinking of a URL took a longer time than the actual making of the blog. However, the process isn't that tedious, pretty simple, faster than expected, I had fun too.

^I managed not to react like that. Blogging isn't one of my hobbies or passion but I do it once it a while. Like really extremely long, once in a while. :D

Blogging helps to improve my grammar skills and since I am entering a school that focuses on technology, most of my schoolmates will have blogs. We can look at one another's blogs, learn more about each other and things we don't know. I personally think its a fun and unique way of studying and learning.

Signing off,
JiaEn

Disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment