Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

Reflection Questions
  1. What have you done today?
  2. What have you learnt today?
  3. Why did you choose to come to SST?
  4. What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family?
  5. How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs).

    We played some interesting icebreaker games to familiar with our new classmates and discussed the 3Rs that our class should always uphold. With the help of our seniors, we managed to learn about some special rooms that we may need to use next time. We also learnt to use our learning device efficiently and appropriately, and how to create blogs and use PICASA. I decided to apply for SST because it seemed different from the other secondary school and more interesting. It also focused on the subject I hold interest in.

    My aspiration as a member of SST is to seek to improve myself in an environment I believe is well-suited for me and allow my efforts to bring glory to the school, teachers, parents and of course myself. I believe that this can keep me going and heading for the top.
I have learnt that everyone has an important role and responsibility to hold and that I should always consider and improve on others' ideas and opinions

DSC_3491.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment